Saturday, March 27, 2010

My AW10 RTW Loves

I love fashion for two reasons: either (1) it's beautiful or (2) it's the way I want to look. I was going to make a post of all my favorite looks and shows from the AW2010 season, but it ended up being like 70 images and several pages of gushing long since Fashion Month is over and I have way too many designers choose from. Instead, here is a sampling of my favorite looks that fall into either category 1 or 2 (or both if I'm feeling really brave).

Marc Jacobs - perfectly refined, absolutely beautiful work clothes


Louis Vuitton - femininity at its best


Chanel - god I love sweater dresses, leggings, and boots


Marchesa - frothy deliciousness. this is what i would wear to prom as a very rich 16-year-old.



Alexander McQueen - hands-down my favorite designer of all time. this is art.


various beautiful gowns (Valentino, Versace, Andrew Gn)


Burberry Prorsum - i. love. boots. especially thigh-high ones paired with military jackets.



Christian Dior - oh so romantic.


And a very honorable mention to Andrew Gn. I honestly would buy every single piece he showed - from belted LBDs to evening gowns in midnight hues. But I think my internet will crash if I try to add any more photos to this post. You can check him out for yourself at style.com.

1 comment:

  1. chanel!? comeON. i love all the others tho. mmmmarchesa :)

    ReplyDelete