Wednesday, March 24, 2010



I've been watching a lot of 30-Rock lately, thanks to Netflix's instant streaming, and I've become pretty close to obsessed with Liz Lemon's necklaces. I now see those pretty and simple gold charms on short chains ev-er-y-where. Apparently. Lemon's is a Helen Ficalora (the web universe claims she said it in an interview that I never personally read), but I've found some pretty identical ones on Etsy- a magical site which I only recently discovered existed when I went to some nighttime art fair in Oakland. Etsy is the answer to all of those like me who really want to like Urban Outfitters' jewelry, but believe it's an incredible sin to hawk over 20-30 bucks for something that feels so cheap. Exhibit A......Exhibit B:

2 comments:

  1. This is why we're soulmates: When I first saw "27 Dresses" all I could think about was how pretty Katherine Heigl's simple gold chain necklaces were and how I had to get one. After much googling I discovered they were Helen Ficalora and much too expensive for me to afford until I'm a grown-up with a real salary

    ReplyDelete