Monday, September 20, 2010

omigod

Unfortunately, school and work have consumed my life to the point where I lack the time and creative energy to construct a fully developed, eloquently worded post. As such, this post will simply be titled "omigod" so as to express my feelings about some very specific looks from only a few of the amazing SS11 collections. Enjoy:
















.........Marchesa ..................... J. Mendel ...............
















......Basso & Brooke..............Victoria Beckham......
















..........Jason Wu......................Donna Karan ..........



And we haven't even gotten to Paris yet! Joy :-)

I had additional OMG moments in Marc Jacobs (obvi) and DVF, but sadly was thwarted in my efffort to get the photos. This season, Style.com, in a brilliant/incredibly frustrating move, has made available video footage of some of the shows. Pro: It's so super cool to get to see Karlie Kloss's trademark "death stare" walk in action. Con: I can't drag and drop the photos on my desktop anymore. Pout. As such, you'll have to visit Style.com yourself - and I highly recommend you do.

(all photos credited to Style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment