Thursday, February 17, 2011

Want.


So according to Fashionista, Lauren Conrad (despite the catastrophic failure and harsh criticism of her previous fashion adventures) is coming out with a new clothing line called Paper Crown.

Now I loved Laguna Beach and The Hills as much as any other fashion/reality tv-obsessed girl, but I am perpetually skeptical of fashion lines started by "celebrities" instead of actual, trained designers. Being fabulously stylish in real life does not make you a designer - in my mind they require very different skill sets. See: "Dear" by Amanda Bynes, Lindsay Lohan's "6126", and Madonna's "Material Girl".


At any rate, morbid curiosity / my love of criticizing people who are cooler than me prompted me to peruse the look book available on Fashionista here, and I concede that it's a really cute collection. In fact, I WANT EVERYTHING. Seriously, I would wear every single outfit. I would be happy if they were the only pieces in my closet and I was a walking Paper Crown mannequin. Shocking, truly. But delightfully shocking!

Can't wait to see where it's available and if I can afford it!

No comments:

Post a Comment