Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Chopped.





















Before / After

Apparently I'm behind the times, since she looked like this in some Spring 2011 shows I missed, but I am SO LOVING Carmen Kass's new cut right now.

I struck me while perusing pics of the Michael Kors show from the Fall 2011 shows. I love my long wavy locks, and I can't imagine cutting them this short ever, but I just had to point out that she looks soooooooooo cool. Maybe it's the smirk, maybe it's her general confidence. Somehow, the shaggy, effortless, pieciness of her look is just the pinnacle of cool to me. A big Bravo to her stylists.

Sara, I think you could definitely rock this look. Thoughts??


Michael Kors, Fall 2011.

All photos from Style.com

1 comment:

  1. I have to disagree. While I'm a huge fan of a major hair change, I think her hair looks sloppy and too shaggy. In the first picture it almost looks like a mullet! I'm posting pics of my own hair chopping soon!

    ReplyDelete