Friday, May 14, 2010

Wardrobe!


So, everything went great in New York for all the glitz and fun of being a finalist for Pantene's Reality Hair star.


And surprise! I get to keep the outfit I wore! So a special thanks to Susan Breindel and her assistant Tasha for giving me something I really liked! Here's some stills from the videos I have:)
 
The top is from club Monaco, the tight white skirt is BCBGMaxAzaria (squeal!). It's actually a little longer than it looks- they've got it hiked up.
And the shoooes! Comfortable, but a little slick. I can't wait to dance in them! They're from a great place called Zara, a store I didn't know about until I was in Santiago. Look for more pics on my facebook page, Pantene's fb and twitter pages, and God knows where else.

3 comments:

  1. You look beautiful babe! A real live photo shoot w/ stylist and everything - aren't you a big shot! What happens now??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I either get called back and win, or don't. But it doesn't really matter to me either way, I'm pretty content as it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking on the Sartorialist's site...I was tooootally wandering around ON Bleeker street AND Crosby street in Soho like a DAY after he was. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete