Sunday, March 21, 2010

So here's post number 1...I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm a recent crossover from the blogger-haters. Well, I guess I'm a hater of those who think blogging (or tweeting?) about what they ate for lunch is important.
Anyway, so I guess a little about me? At the moment I'd consider myself a waste of society- one of those lost recent grads who find themselves floating in the abyss of X, question mark, chaos, unemployment. I've got my fingers crossed that it will change soon, but what wont change is my love of art in all forms. And yes, I do think fashion is art.

I wanted this blog as an informal platform to talk and argue and bash on the latest thing strutting off the runway, in the spotlight or not. I'm no expert, but I'm real, and I know what I like!

No comments:

Post a Comment